World House CSE is a community supported education center committed to enriching the lives of children in a nurturing, peaceful, creative and innovative environment. Our holistic approach to education is based on four cornerstones that foster the development of the whole child: intellectual cultivation; experiential learning; civic engagement; and place-based nature immersion.
We encourage children to:
- practice gratitude
- follow their sense of wonder
- practice both independent thinking and cooperative action
- strive for academic excellence balanced with social growth
- respect diversity and foster community
- develop an ethical and aesthetic understanding of the world
- act responsibly and compassionately for the environment, the human community, and the self.